Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Project!

Okay...I received my February/March project information on Friday, February 1st.  This is going to be the Creative Circle's "Biggest project to date" as our contact at Cousin told us in our email.

This is the exact quote from the email detailing what this project is about. 
We want to feature YOU at our Prima Booth at the Bead & Button Show in June!!!!!!!!!!!  Each necklace will be a major focal point of the booth complete with a name plate of the designer!

Assignment:
-Create a show-stopping Necklace that will be featured at the Prima Booth at the Bead and Button show.  We want something that will WOW them and grab everyone’s attention!
-The piece must retail between $300-$500
-No earrings or bracelets it must be a Necklace.
-Once you have completed the necklace we will send you a call tag to ship it to Cousin headquarters
-The assignment will be due on April 1st

After the initial panic wore off and I composed myself, I researched some trends and decided to create something blue. My next step was to requisition the materials I was going to need from Prima Bead and wait for them to come in.  Today my goodie box came!  I was so excited.  I must have looked like a kid at Christmas when the UPS driver arrived at my door.


As the project progresses, I will post photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment