Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Getting Ready

Today, I fly out to Tampa, FL to hang out with my fellow Creative Circle Ambassadors and all the cool peeps at Cousin Corporation.  We have a whirlwind few days lined up for us.  I can't wait.  The only draw back is my dear friend and fellow ambassador, Patty Squillante, will not be with us.  She opened her very own bead shop and is unable to join us due to all the responsibilities of running a business.  She had one of her dreams come true with this shop so all the best to Patty!  I will make sure I take tons of pictures for you, Patty.

I woke up this morning at 3:50, wide awake at that, before my alarm which was set for 4:05.  I was planning to hit snooze for a while before I actually had to get up.  Since, I am up, I decided to go ahead and put makeup on.  Don't want to scare anyone on the plane.  LOL

Anyway, this will be my very first flight.  I am almost 40 years old and am just now going to fly.  I have always traveled by car everywhere I go.  Even when I went to Canada, it was by car.  I like my feet on the ground.  So....be praying for me that I don't freak out and become one of those raving lunatics you read about in the news on Yahoo!

Much love
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment